Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Measurement valid to date automatic updation

cm_cm
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

In contract under differing measurement tab while updating measurement values I have one issue.

01.10.2013 we given measurement values as 10 for P001 measurement type, now we want to update measurement value on 10.10.2013 for P001
measurement type.

For this process we have to give Valid to date manually for previous value i.e., 09.10.2013.

Issue that system not updating automatically Valid to date.

Is it possible? if so what are the settings need to be done for automatic updating.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Arjun.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Arjun,

I am sorry to say that as per the standard behavior , the system don't have this provision to update the Valid To date automatically in Differing Measurements.
Either you have to fill it on your own or you have to create some logic for this.

Regards,

Siddharth

former_member196871
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Arjun,

There is a standard button available for stagger overlaps at real estate master data transactions in  measurements tab. Sadly, there is no configuration/ button which allows automatic delimitation/ adjustment of dates in case of similar measurements type-time period-overlap at differing measurements tab in Contracts.

Hence, you have the choice of either delimiting the dates manually, use object measurements instead or write a logic for the same.

Best Regards,

Hardik Sharma