Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

TextView with property 'visible' is not displayed on the web page

Hello, experts! I'm facing with a problem when I'm making an enhancement to a Web Dynpro Component. Please refer to the picture below.

I insert a TransparentContainer which contains two TextViews. And the property of these two TextViews are both 'Visible'. Also, in the component configuration, they are still 'Visible'. However, they are not displayed on the web page of portal. Then I check Technical Help of the web page and find that they are not visible!

Could you tell me what the problem is and how to solve it? Appreciate for your help!

Tags:
Former Member
replied

Firstly i see the visibility binding is None(2nd screenshot), which is why it is not appearing on the UI. There are 2 other ways to control the visibility.

Approach 1: Code and Context:

You can bind the visible property of text view to a context element and then set the context to true by writing a post-exit to the wddomodifyview.

Approach 2: Context and SPRO customizing:

You could bind the visible property to an element in context and make an entry in SPRO->Field Control.

I would suggest the former is the simpler one. Let me know if the issue is resolved.

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question