cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assigned Budget Details for WBS

0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus,

How can I see the assigned budget details in tables for the particular WBS?

Assigned budget means the column in S_ALR_87013558 - Budget/Actual/Commitmt/Rem.Plan/Assg Report for a particular year. I have gone to RPSCO, BPJA, BPGE but it provides the amount of "Budget" column. 

Is there any better way to get this amount means of tables in fields as I know from RESB table it can be find it out.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Ranjeet   

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ranjeet,

Following is the process to fetch the data related to assigned and allocated amount in S_ALR_87013558

Step 1. First got o PRPS table, enter POSID (Project code) and PSPNR (WBS Element) to get its OBJNR number.

Step 2. Now, after executing from step 1, you must have got different OBJNR for each WBS Element from PRPS table.

Step 3. Go to BPGE table, put different OBJNR number obtained from PRPS table into BPGE Table and execute it to find the Budget, Overall Cost and Assigned Cost.

Here, WRTTP will be 41 and 42 for each OBJNR number.

41 means - Assigned Budget

42 means - Allocated Budget

Also, you can track it from field name VORGA which is Budget Type. It will be KBUD and KBFC. KBUD will be allocated to 41 WRTTP and KBFC will be allocated to 42 WRTTP.

Let me know, if things doesn't work

Regards

Amit Rajoria

Dear Amit,

Is there any specific criterion to update this table BPJA/BPGE for a particular value type specially 41 and 42? I checked in the table value type 41- Budget, 42 - Assigned Budget (this is the assigned budget value to the project/WBS).I have found in some cases this value type 42 is not getting updated e.g. in material reservation, sometimes in PR creation also etc. KBFC – yes this budget type is responsible for value type 42. Assigned budget in report S_ALR_87013558 is not sync with value type 42 in our SAP system. What we can do for this? 

Can you put some light on this?

Regards

Ranjeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ranjeet,

Check SAP Note 178837 - Availability control: Incorrect assigned value?

In the RPSCO table, you can check the field Value Type[WRTTP] for checking information on to

Budgeted Amount; Assigned Amount, Committed Amount; Available Amount

Also check following link which may be useful to u

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/c3/2c344071c82b22e10000000a1550b0/content.htm

Regards

Tushar

0 Kudos

Tushar,

I have already checked this link before writing to SCN.

You have mentioned RPSCO table, I have found that this table is not getting updated properly

Whether this table has to update for the following value type? Does it require any exit to update this table basically for the value type 42.

Actual

Commitments from Purchase Requisition

Purchase Order Commitment

Reservation Commitment

Budget

Assigned Budget

Regards

Ranjeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ranjeet,

Have u tried running correction programs RKANBU01, RKACOR04 and then try doing CJEN.

Table gets updated after this. So try checking this.

Check following SAP note

676123 - Project Information Database / Value Category Customizing

Regards

Tushar

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjeet,

Entries that consume budget are stored in tables COSP and COSS, but sometimes it is not enough check here the entries ( because plancost in reserves can be taking in account in AVAC... )

You can execute report BPFCTRA0 that gives you the information that you need to analyse it..

I hope this can be useful