cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Insert credit card button not appearing in PR05 screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Recently we got with one issue in PR05 screen. Employees have some expenses/receipts which were made using corporate credit card. The expenses/receipts can be seen in PR05 screen in option 'Insert Credit card' button.

The option 'Insert Credit card' button will be avilabale in PR05 screen only if particular employee has expenses/receipts .

The expenses/receipts which were made using corporate credit card are also avilable in employee buffer. The same expenses/receipts can be seen in CCBEL table using PRTC tcode.

Now the issue is - for some employees even though expenses/receipts are avilable in CCBEL table but the option 'Insert Credit card' button is not avilabale in PR05 screen.

Kindly give your valuable inputs.

Regards,

Thirumal.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188217
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Thirumal,

This could be because the employee is present in the PTRV_ME_CCC_RUN table, indicating that offline lock is active. Use FM  HRTRV_IF_GET_CREDIT_CARD_ITEMS to update these tables, and switch the control for credit card buffer items (the insert credit card button inside PR05) from R3 to offline and vice versa.

Hope this resolves your issue.

Thanks,

Anju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you guys for all answers.

Thanks anju the issue got resolved. There was a custom report developed to switch control of credit card expenses between sap and offline and I guess custom report using the function module HRTRV_IF_GET_CREDIT_CARD_ITEMS .

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please check report RPCLSTTC (Transaction PRTC) for this employee. If the receipts are shown here they should be also displayed in PR05.

If not CCBEL entry has errors.

Regards,

Sigi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Siegfried. In PRTC the receipts are avilable but still in PR05 screen we are not able to see Inser credit card documents button. As CCBEL is a cluster table i am not able to see the table records in SE11.Please give more details on checking CCBEL table and how to check CCBEL entry has error records.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Siegfried. In PRTC the receipts are avilable but still in PR05 screen we are not able to see Inser credit card documents button. As CCBEL is a cluster table i am not able to see the table records in SE11.Please give more details on checking CCBEL table and how to check CCBEL entry has error records.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which status has the receipt in PRTC? (assigned to trip or "yellow" in buffer)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

has credit card clearing been set to active for the employee group/ country group?

PE03 --> TRVPA --> CCC = 1 (or other value neq 0)

Also check if employee might have been assigned to a group which is not covered by TRVPA logics. Could also be triggered by IT0017 entries, making a deviation from HR master assignment