cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPL simulation mode is not for the denied party list.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody,

Recently our GTS system is upgraded to 10.0.After that we are having issue with SPL check.

Suppose 1 SPL number XXXXX have name YYYYYYY & address ZZZZZ.

When  we are doing General Address Check SPL Simulation (/SAPSLL/SPL_CHSS3.) and in the name field we are putting exact name  (i.e YYYYY).

Then that SPL number is not appearing in the simulation mode.

Due to this we have a big problem ,for this we have raised a OSS message , but I want some expert advice on this issue.

We have checked every thing but we did find any issue with the config.

In our system Trex is not active

Step we have followed to upload SPL data.

1.  Upload SPL data through XML:/SAPSLL/SPL_UPLOAD_IXML

2- Reset Buffers - /SAPSLL/SPL_CUS_APP_BUFF_RESET

3. Generate Comparison Terms for SPL - /SAPSLL/SPL_CREATE_SEARCHTERMS

4. Aggregate Comparison Terms - /SAPSLL/SPL_INDEX_CREATE

5. Generate Comparison Terms for Bus. Partners -/SAPSLL/SPL_CREATE_SEARCHTADRC

Please refer these bellow screen shot for your ready reference.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

No solution, but I am facing a similar situation in SPL simulation of GTS 10.0. To add some, I have the simulation working ok / giving matches for entries in the FBI list type, but then I do not get a match from the TDO list type.

I have compared configuration, master data, done the synchronizations and can not point out that why other is getting the match as it should and TDO is not.

Next I am getting more samples from the TDO & some other list types to see if I have this problem limited to the TDO list type. I have a creeping suspicion that there is a bug.

EDIT: So please check/comment are you are getting similar results using different list types.

Terveisin,

Vesa

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Rashmi,

Can you please give us the SPL master data address details and also the name and address with which you are trying to simulate SPL check.

If you can't share the master data details. I would suggest to give me an example with some arbitary details similar to your case.

Do you have a separate entry for Name and Address in SPL Master?

Thanks

Dhilipan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhilipan,

Suppose SPL data contains name ex : Sudhish Verma & when I am checking same name (Sudhish Verma ) through simulation mode then I did not find any spl check for that name.

Though  there is a SPL master data (ex 20971) exist with this Name (Sudhish Verma).

Thanks

Rashmi