cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BI Reports Export to Excel issue in Portal 7.3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are Upgraded Portal and BI into 7.3 after when we export to Excel any BI Reports in Portal, One window is opening and suddenly it's disappears without  Excel save/Open.

This is happening in few system but works fine in other systems.

Workaround is when we press CTRL and clicks Export to Excel then it's giving Excel to SAVE/Open.

Any one once faced this issue Plz.

Thanks

Nageswara

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Soumya
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am also facing the same issue.

The pop up window which disappears has a link something like:

http://<host:port>/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.ip.bi.web.portal.integration.launcher......

Hi Nageswara,

Please let me know if you have found any solution.

My Thread -

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi soumya Chanda,

This is due to Excel version. Earlier we are using Excel 2008 but now we are using Excel 2010 and Windows 7- this issue no more.

It's works fine for windows-7 system and issue might happeing for XP system.

Workaround is When you click Export to Excel Click CTRL, don't release until export option comes.

Thanks

Nageswara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nageswara,

We have a similar problem like when the user is trying to export the data to Excel form portal facing the logon screen whihc states as windows security and backend server details. When we hit cancel button the data downloads successfully.

We are using SAP BW 7.0 version and Windows 7. Appreciate your help.

Best Regards,

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Soumya,

We  also faced the same issue and checked all relevant notes to this issue but no luck.

Finally we identified as there is a problem in the WEBSEAL policy as no authentication ploicy added to the BI system.

Try to add the noauthentication policy with the help of your portal administrator and the issue will be solve.Fore more information follow the below link.

Best Regards,
Sai

umashankar_poojar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please attach the Pop Up screen (when you press CTRL) here, For me it looks like some setting in that.

Thanks,

Umashankar

former_member182470
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try to connect through RRMX t-code. This is just to test whether Excel is in sync with Bex Analyser.

Uninstall MS-Office in your system and re-install again.