Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display originals from user t-code

former_member204787
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We are attaching documents from CV02N and displaying from user t-code like MM02, VA02, ME22n etc . When we are clicked on attached files from mm02 it will going to DMS CV03n display again user has to click on attached file for display than only document will display.

Now my Q is ..

Can we display originals itself on MM02 instead of going again for CV03n screen to display documents? can we control??

Thanks,

chandu.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MangeshP
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chandu,

I think you are refering to this way of seeing the originals attached to the object as shown in screenshot below. AM I correct.

This is standard behaviour. You can display originals directly from Objects to which the DIR is linked. Please clarify do you want this ?

With Regards

Mangesh Pande

former_member204787
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Mangesh and Ravi,

Yes.

Suppose in your screen shots if I click on DRW it will go to CV03N screen than user again click on DRW for  3D drawing display .  Here  I don't to go again CV03N screen. Let me know is it possible.

Ravi:  we don't want to go that way right now.

Thanks,

chandu.

MangeshP
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chandu,

You dont have to go to CV03N Screen. from here you can directly open originals to display.

If you see there are two icons. One is Magnifying glass and Spectacles.

If you click Magnifying glass it will take you to CV03N Display Documents screen.

If you click spectacles, a pop up appears as shown in screen shotdisplaying numbers of originals attached. double click the originals to display. You dont have to do any configuration or developement to achive this behaviour.

With Warm Regards

Mangesh Pande

former_member204787
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mangesh,

Thank you very much. I didn't go through bottom icon for t documents display.   I given full points spending time for my issue and SCN forum.

Good work masters .

Happy DUSEERA to You and Ravi.

Regards,

chandu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good hear that you solved the issue, wish you the same.

MangeshP
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chandu,

Thanks for given me points.

Happy Dushera to you and your family. Enjoy Buddy.

WIth Warm Regards

Mangesh Pande

former_member204787
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Mangesh Pande,

from cv03n the originals will display right side But not display right side from mm03. It will display with another window.  Shall we restrict  it to go and display.

Thanks,

chandu.

MangeshP
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chandu,

If you click Magnifying glass it will take you to CV03N Display Documents screen.

From there you can check originals

With Warm Regards

Mangesh Pande

former_member204787
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Mangesh,

That's ok.  The originals to be open  within the page on right side of MM03 . That's my requirement.

Thanks,

Regards,

chandu.

MangeshP
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Chandu,

This is not possible in standard DMS.

With Warm Regards

Mangesh Pande

Answers (1)

Answers (1)