cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compare and adjust Solman project using SA_PUSH_COMPARE

asif_rahmetulla
Participant
0 Kudos

We are running Solman 7.1 SP07 and would like to update the business scenarios relevant to ERP 6.06 and CRM 7.02 in maintenance project. I ran the "Compare and adjust in Push Mode" first in simulation mode. The job generated a nice spool containing details of what nodes will get changed. The second time, I ran it with "Flag Changes" mode and job log shows "696 differences flagged on the tab 'Configuration'" etc. I was hoping to see the flagged items in the project from transactions SOLAR01 and/or SOLAR02 but there are no flagged items.

We recently upgraded the ECC from ERP 6.04 to ERP 6.06 and CRM from CRM 4.0 to CRM 7.02 and want to update the business process documentation to reflect change introduced by the ERP and CRM upgrade. I created a template project using RBPD content as described in Ben Schneider's blog (Quick and easy reverse business process documentation with SAP Solution Manager 7.1). Then used template project to run the "Compare and adjust in Push Mode" (transaction SA_PUSH_COMPARE). Running compare and adjust in Push Mode to flag changes is not really flagging anything in the target project. I have attached the job log from the execution. Not sure where can I find the flagged items so that we can review and push the changes to the target project.

We have also tried the transaction SA_PROJECT_UPGRADE to run the compare but unclear where we can enter the comparision project name.

Please provide input.

Regards,

Asif

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Asif,

Please check the note Note 1786284 - SA_PUSH_COMPARE not
working as expected

Rg,

Karthik

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

asif_rahmetulla
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Karthik,

I implemented the OSS note 1786284 and re-ran the transaction SA_PUSH_COMPARE. In SE19 I still do not see BAdI  AI_SC_PUSH_COMPARE. I ran the job in flag changes mode and it found no changes to be flagged. The other thing is note says that SAP has shipped some implementation of the BAdI as of SP08. We are running SM 7.1 SP07. Does that have to do anything with the BAdI not being available in transaction SE19?

Regards,

Asif