Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GRC implementation for SAP TM Webdynpro

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We have a requirement for one of our clients where client wants to implement GRC 10 for SAP TM. I am new to SAP TM module, so when i went through its basics, its more like a Webdynpro application. SAP TM does not use transactions, but uses web access, I want to know how to put together the technical model file function_action and function_permission files in this case as i am not very sure how these web permissions are analyzed by GRC , .. Is it possible to implement GRC for this? Customer wants three modules ARM,ARA and EAM to be implemented for SAP TM.

If anyone has worked on this, please share some basic knowledge on this for us to start with.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Madhu.

Message was edited by: Madhu Sai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu

If you mean webdynpro, etc for web access and it has security authorisation checks then you can.

Your functions will not contain an action and you will define a group of permissions to represent the function.

Here' s a similar thread: http://scn.sap.com/thread/3413393

I'm not entirely sure if EAM will capture the web screens as it is ABAP based system. If it is a webdynpro and activated via SICF, you could add authorisation S_ICF and restrict each service. That way you can force users to login to FF and then launch the webservice via favourites or similar? At least that way you will get a reason and justification.

Regards

Colleen

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Colleen.

Actually my doubt is since CRM also web based application for which SAP has standard ruleset and for CRM ..firefighter features also being used by many customers.

Are they using the same way by creating functions with Dummy actions and restrcitng at permission level?

FF Ids generally capture the data based on STAD and CDHDR .. so if the user logs into backend and then launch the webdynpro application from there ..can we capture the log data?

Thanks in advance .. this is the first time i am being involved in this kind of implementation, so just wanted to understand about it before speaking to clients business team,

Regards,

Madhu.

Answers (0)