cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CTM Creating SNP Orders with PP firmed indicator

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are using CTM and system is generating SNP Orders with PP firmed indicator.

We are using PPDS and SNP horizon with zero duration. We are using Fixed pegging setting in CTM.

We do not want to create PP-firmed orders for CTM generated STR and Planned Orders.

Appreciate the help in this regard.

Thanks

Raghavendra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am citing theory that I got from my personal notes and no personal experience of doing the same on the system. Please apologize if has not been useful.

First check if Planning time Fence value is > 0. If the availability date of the order is <  PTF, SNP orders are PP firmed.

If not, check

if SNP orders outside of PP horizon are auto firmed. Though in your case both are 0, check how system is made to behave in such a case. It can be default behavior or may be controllable by config.

if not check,

If the order has the status firmed output, run a program to mass unlock the same. PP firmed in case of planned orders is set at header level (means applies to all lines). Also check if any configuration option exists to not PP firm the SNP orders.

if not check

If any configuration or separate program is run during or immediately after CTM run for auto conversion of SNP orders to PPDS orders.

If not check

For external procurement orders, if there are multiple schedule lines. Such orders are always PP firmed. You cannot unfirm the same in standard.

If not check

If the order is automatically released or started by some configuration or separate batch job immediately following CTM run.

Regards

Borat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Borat,

Thanks for your reply.

I will check this and let you know.

Regards

Raghavendra Pai

kenneth_snyder
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the issue?   They are normally PP Firmed as you used CTM to create them and NOT PPDS.