cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sxi_monitor alternative

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have some alternative for sxi_monitor for open the message details? I can find a message but the detail is impossible.

My PI is very slow and is impossible try open a message in sxi_monitor. The Basis team is working about that.

Tks,

Jovane Marques

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can use the Runtime Workbench --> Message Moniroting to get the message.

if you have PI 7.3 or above you can use PIMON - Process Monitoring Home.

Regards

Rodrigo

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Basis team is already seeing that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The total of message actual is about 18.000.000 atually. I will try all tips. I open one message detail in sxi_monitor at 8:20AM (Brazil) and now (12:41PM) is in mouse pointer process yet. The Basis team is in work about that.

Thanks for tips, i will forward for Basis team.

Thanks for all.

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

also regarding to performance issues you can check if the DB is almos full or the document:

Tuning 7.1 Performance Check - Analyzing Performance Problems and Possible Solution Strategies

Regards

Rodrigo

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Jovane,

Does this PI system use an Oracle DB? If yes, the slow access to sxi_monitor is probably caused by poorly performing DB indexes or statistics. If you apply the note 1020260 Delivering Oracle statistics, this should resolve this for you.

Regards

Mark

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

My PI is very slow and is impossible try open a message in sxi_monitor. The Basis team is working about that.

check with basis if this is happening because of huge message or network slowness.

if abap stack is taking much time you can check with java stack like Runtime work bench message monitoring and channel monitoring. this one worked for me when i had the similar issue.

you can view the message. but you will not be able to view all the Pipe line steps we get in the sxi_monitor.

Regards,

Muniyappan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jovane,

you can call program RSXMB_DISPLAY_MSG_VERS_NEW directly. I'm not sure whether that will help you if you have performance problems, since it is the program SXMB_MONI also calls, but you may give it a try. Pipeline you can give "central" and message version 1 for a start, and you need the message id.

Regards,

Jörg