cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enter Landscape Parameters shows "no parameters" for all objects

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm trying to do the managed system configuration, and I reach step Enter Landscape Parameters. The Landscape Objects list shows "no parameters" in the Status column for everything. Previously I was able to supply paths for the instances. But no I am not able to. Any ideas what has gone wrong?

Thanks,

Robbie

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had this exact same problem.

Make sure your product instances are doing automatic data capture correctly.

This mean ABAP RZ70 reports to SM's SLD;  Java SLD DataSupplier goes to SLD.

Make sure you have slddest.cfg and slddest.cfg.key in the global area.

You can browse SM's SLD sorting Technical Instances by reporting time (earliest first) to find systems that have not updated their data recently.

Second make sure LMDB has verified your product system (green light under verification).

After verifying you have current data, back up Managed system configuration to Step 1.

Make sure you are in edit mode.

Under Overview of technical system select Edit.

On the resulting pop-up review the Installed Product Instances and check diagnostic relevance for as many of the product instances as the screen will let you. Save your results.  Retry Step 5 Enter Landscape parameters.

Somewhere there's a note that indicates which diagnostic relevant product instances you MUST select, but this is easier.

Cheers

Ken

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had tried all of the above, and finally opened a message with SAP about this. After running RLMDB_SYNC_TECHNICAL_SYSTEM and then re-syncing with the SLD it was mostly working. The last step was selecting the right "diagnostics relevant" flag, as you said. Thanks!

Answers (0)