cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow Customizing in Travel Management / Question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have good experiences in SAP but new in SAP Management.

my question is? is there any SAP Standard Workflow for SAP Management?

or for the following Tasks;

Approve Travel Request

Automatically Approve Travel Requests

Approve Travel Plan

Automatically Approve Trips

Approve Trip

Mail: Trip on Hold

Mail: Trip has been settled

Mail: Trip has been Transferred to FI

is there any SAP Standard Methodes/Classes/FM/Workflow/ Tipps for SAP Management ? and please i need a name of it.

Thank you very much

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes of course. check navigation structure of WF builder to find all objects.

approve request: WS20000050

approve expense WS20000040

including most of the relevant tasks. nearly all elements used can be reached by clicking on the items and their icons in WF builder.

especially the expense workflow is usually not the process you need but delivers a good template to rearrange the tasks according to your needs. The rest is about configuring text elements and adding agent assignments. Before you change something, either copy everything to customer namespace or at least "draw version" to keep original workflow.

Feel free to come back with more precise questions once you made familiar with the area.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanx for the replay, would you please give a name of the packages wehere i can find those WF for Travel Managment ? i will be very happy

Thank you very much

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

for "finding" travel management workflows you should check first of all transaction SWDD (workflow builder)

There is a structure search behind the entry field "Workflow" - navigate to Financial - Travel Management - here you get the following workflow templates - there are not so many but you are always free to build your own workflow on the events from Travel Management.

The last two entries are the WF "50 and 40" mentioned by Michael.

Best regards,

Sigi

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you very much 🙂

may be i will come back for other questions ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are welcome!

Is this discussion than to close?

Answers (0)