cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do we use Modules

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I am learning different aspects of SAP XI.

I want to know use of modules tab in adapters and how do they function.

Regards,

Shri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

see below links

https://websmp108.sap-ag.de/~sapdownload/011000358700003237612005E/HowToCreateAdapterModules.pdf

Dynamic configuration in adapter modules - /people/daniel.graversen/blog/2006/10/05/dynamic-configuration-in-adapter-modules

XI Mapping Module for AFW - /people/alessandro.guarneri/blog/2006/03/16/xi-mapping-module-for-afw

find each and every example in the below links,

where the module tab was used or not also..these may be useful..

1. Aspirant to learn SAP XI...You won the Jackpot if you read this!-Part I /people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2006/12/25/aspirant-to-learn-sap-xiyou-won-the-jackpot-if-you-read-this-part-i

2. Aspirant to learn SAP XI...You won the Jackpot if you read this!-Part II /people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2006/12/26/aspirant-to-learn-sap-xiyou-won-the-jackpot-if-you-read-this-part-ii

3. Aspirant to learn SAP XI...You won the Jackpot if you read this!-Part III /people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2006/12/27/aspirant-to-learn-sap-xiyou-won-the-jackpot-if-you-read-this-part-iii

Regards

Chilla..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Modules we using adapters if we need to make changes to message payload at the adapter engine level.

if it sender or reciver adapter we have the option to change the payload accoridng to receiver system which we cant handle in mapping or needs to send Xi to in a certian way.

these moudles are ejb objects.

look into how to guide for on this

regards

sreeram.g.reddy