cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collective billing - Prerequisites & legal issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone

I'm involved in a requirement, where the desired end result is collective processing of credit & debit notes, so that documents with several items from several plants could be billed in one document.

Does collective billing have to activated also for delivery related invoices as a prerequisite ?

Also I would like to know, if there are legal issues, such as tax issues that need to be taken in to consideration while considering collective processing ?

Thanks in advance

Antti

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI antti,

for this requirement u will ahve to use invoice list ,not collective billing.

exactly it works for ur requirement.

reqard if helps !!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi and thanks for your help, this seems like something I could work with...

I tried to find more details about creating an invoice list, and now I have a pretty good idea what it is, If i understand correctly, then an invoice list is little like a regular invoice, but the items are actually separate invoices. But one question about the output for the customer...

Does an invoice list add up everything and create a new reference number for the payment so that the customer can pay everything in one lump sum, and then upon payment all the invoices are released in to accounting ?

Br

Antti

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

yes it is possible to add on all invoices for given timeline and generate one invoice list with actual account posting and summated output to customer.

for this pre-requisetes customising is required.

including pricing procedure change and output determination change.

reward if this helps !!!!!

Answers (0)