cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What settings on SAP ABAP server i have to do to use SAP JCO standalone version for JAVA Class ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have created a java class and through SAP JCO standalone version, i am trying to connect SAP ABAP server.................

But i am getting this ERROR : com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (103) RFC_ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE: Name or password is incorrect (repeat logon)

and after 3 or 4 try,  user get locked.............

so, please tell me is there any configurations which i have to do on SAP ABAP server..............................?

and why this error is coming ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

alejandro_mejias
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello, If you are using a single connection, please take care of SAP client = mandant, user id and password are correct. The error is related with incorrect password. Check upper/lower case in password.

// Change the logon information to your own system/user

mConnection =

JCO.createClient (“001“, // SAP client

“<userid>“, // userid

“****“, // password

“EN“,       // language (null for default language)

“<hostname>“      // application server host name

“00“); // system number

Also, after user unlock try login via sapgui because maybe you have to change the user password for the first time....

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i am using jRFC12.dll and librfc32.dll file to connect to SAP ABAP server through SAP JCO.......

and there are two SAP servers, one production server and other quality server.......

when i am going to connect SAP production server then it is connecting........

but when i am going to connect to SAP quality server then it is giving error like this..

ERROR : com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (103) RFC_ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE: Name or password is incorrect (repeat logon)

is their any configurations i have to do with these two files
jRFC12.dll and librfc32.dll

please help me...........

and thanks for your reply....

alejandro_mejias
Active Participant
0 Kudos

No, your settings are correct. The problem is that the credentials in the SAP QA server are not correct. Please, try login in your QA with sapgui using exactly the same credentials and client (mandt). You will probably find the error. The server is responding your request, so is not a problem of connectivity.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i tried to login to SAP QA server with sapgui using exactly the same credentials and client (mandt) and i am able to login....

but not through SAP JCO.....

and i got this

ERROR : com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (103) RFC_ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE: Name or password is incorrect (repeat logon)

please tell me is there any other problem or permission rights for SAP JCO.....