cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel Billing Document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi   My client is trying to cancel the billing document & is getting the error NO BILLING DOCUMENTS WERE GENERATED.  I have viewed the order deliver invoice everything is fine even the accounting document is cleared.  However, I have observed the So is not appearing in the billing due list kindly advice.  Thanks

Message subject was edited by Moderator. Priority Normalized.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

od_manikandan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai Ramesh,

Check VOFA

Billing type ZXX

Cancell.billing type S1     Cancel. Invoice (S1)

And copy controls.

Regards,

OD

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ramesh,

As I understand from your statement. Please follow the same to cancel the Billing document -

Enter T code VF11 - Put the Billing document no. xxxxxxxx, then enter. Here in the overview screen you will get two line items, one for Sales invoice an another for Cancellation of invoice. Or you can select both and press Split Analysis (shift+1) to check the same. And then save the document. Your billing document is cancelled.

Kindly ensure that in your billing type you have assigned Cancellation billing type S1.

Regards:

Abhishek

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

As suggested by Vemuri, you can use VF11 transaction.

The other alternative is goto transaction VF02. Provide your billing document number and click on Cancel button on the toolbar. It will bring cancellation screen (VF11 screen only) and display your billing document number in the document list. Just save the document, it will generate cancelled document which you can see in document flow.

If you are getting any error, please let us know the message you get for better understanding of your issue.

Regards,

Amit

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Cancellation should be done in VF11, hope your client is following the same

Do you see the Original Billing document in document flow?

regards,

santosh