cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recall Deleted Posting Run

otunde
Explorer
0 Kudos

The travel management accountant for our client can not locate a created posting run. We could not determine if it was mistakenly deleted or what happened. Now the trip can not be processed any further.

I would appreciate if I could get help in either locating the missing posting run or enabling the creation of another posting run with PRFI.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

If it was a relatively simple posting run e.g one trip with one document that was unpostable and it was rejected with the documents removed, then its gone. Otherwise, if it was partially posted and contained more than one trip and other trips which had postable documents the behaviour would be different.

If you run PRRW wide with no username or date, can you still see the runid? If so what is the technical status in table PEVSH?

If there is nothing existing at all, uou can create another posting run for this from PRFI and before posting it, use the check function in PRRW to see is there an error - its actually advisable to check posting runs before you try and post them as any errors occuring have to be dealt with then and there rather than resulting in partially posted runs further on down the line.

Hope this helps

Sally

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

otunde
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks all,

Issue Resolved.

Another accountant called up that posting run number so it moved from under the initial accountants posting run management view.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are able to see trip history in PR05, it will tell you when posting run has been created. So you can search in PRFI/ PRRW based on timestamp to find out what happened.

Check if run numbers are in sequence. If yes, no posting run has been deleted.

Posting run can only be deleted if it has been reversed before - but this is triggering status change of trip.

So it is most likely that your trip is pending somewhere in the posting runs.

Check content of suitable posting runs by clicking on run number.

Per receipt, you will see status flag.

If you have posting runs like "partially posted", it will be big fun to correct this. To avoid this in the future, never post without "check" function of PRRW.

If you have posting runs in "error" state, "check" to find out the issue and fix it.

otunde
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Michael for your insight.

Using PR05, when I click on the trip number, I am unable to open it up, it gives the error, " Accounting status not documents posted, trip can not be changed".

Meanwhile, I am unable to see the trip under posting run management (PRRW). We have checked all of the posting run numbers, it is not there.

We tried creating another posting run with PRFI, which was unsuccessful, hence my assumption that the posting run has either been deleted or the system did not generate the posting run number.