Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Being processed

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear sd experts

i have checked in Google and In scn forum but i am not able to find correct solution so that's way i am posting here

coming to point " Being processed " This is status of standard sales order i mean if we created one sales order with 10 qnty and delivered 10 qnty billed 10 qnty and received amount from the customer Even if we check the status in sales order it will show "Being processed "

Reason is after all processing (f.28) once again to particular document we can add some extra line item so thats way system will show  " Being processed "     but if we want to restrict we can use sap oss note

This is ok

in vov7 -- completion rule if we maintain B once we created full delivery qnty ,here we cant add extra line items to sales order but here system will show same status " Being processed "

so my requirement if we want to show that completed in this step any possibility is there with user exists or oss note  

If i am wrong please forgive me

thanks a lot for your kind help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in vov7 -- completion rule if we maintain B once we created full delivery qnty ,here we cant add extra line items to sales order but here system will show same status " Being processed "

Venu

This is not true. Even if you use completion rule B for sales order item category and run the complete process, user can still add line item in sale order. Please test this once again.

For your requirement there is no standard solution available. If you want to restrict users for entering new line items if sales order status is complete, you may add this logic in program MV45AFZZ and

USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAP

ABAPER can check the status of order from VBUP table and if status is complete then give error message at the time of entering new line item.

Thank$

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear MoazzaM Yes you are correct

But if we maintained B also system is allowing to create extra line item

but what is the use this option .. may be it useful in contracts process?

thanks a lot for your valuable sharing 

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Venu

Yes you are right. Completion rule is for quotations/contracts. Even if you read the F1 help of this field you will come to know that this field is maintained in contract or quotation item categories. There is no use of this field for sales order item categories.

For your query there is nothing to do with completion rule or any other standard settings. There is only one to control this which I have explained in my earlier post.

Thank$

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

venu,

SAP standard behavior -

When process involves delivery -

Delivery created for the complete qty that is in the sales order, then the status of the sales order becomes "Complete".

(This is independent on creation or no creation of billing)

So, check in you system, in the data base (SE16N), for item category = TAN,

Table LIPS, item category PSTYV = TAN

What is the status of the sales orders?

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Not able to understand your requirement .Let me know ,with example.

FYI,we dont use Completion rule for sales orders.

Thanks,

Naren

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Narandra Thanks  a lot for replaying me

EX: i have created one sales order with 100 qnty

now delivery finished and billing as well as payment received from the customer

Still we can see Being pressed in sales order status tab

This is sap stranded bz even process is completed sap has given one wonder opportunity to users to do some modifications in sales rder

ex we can change qnty as well as header  data

So my conclusion is if we want to restrict changes in sales order we have to use user exist ( check the above given link)

But by using this option in vov7 completion rule .. Full delivery user cant do any modification in sales order level so my doubt is in the above given link user exist maintained to solve this issue

so plz let me know

Dear narandra

we dont use Completion rule for sales orders.

Could you explain we we shouldnot use

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

EX: i have created one sales order with 100 qnty

now delivery finished and billing as well as payment received from the customer

Still we can see Being pressed in sales order status tab

This is sap stranded bz even process is completed sap has given one wonder opportunity to users to do some modifications in sales rder

ex we can change qnty as well as header  data

No,you dont see Being processed status if the sales order is completely delivered.

How ,you modify the quantity after creation of billing doc ?

FYI,Please read below Link ,

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm700_ehp02/helpdata/en/49/916d5c4644200ce10000000a42189c/content.htm

Thanks,

Naren

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Legends ...Any comments plz

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Legends  any comments plz

thanks a lot