cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PGI Delivery - Shipment Completion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We know that when you Complete Shipment in VT02n (Tick Shipment complete), there is an automatic PGI for the deliveries. Is the process the same in the opposite way? i.e. when you PGI a delivery, should it automatically Complete the shipment in VT02n (automatically tick shipment complete when you open the shipment doc in VT02n)?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

there is an automatic PGI for the deliveries

I dont think so unless some background job is scheduled for posting the goods issue.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sir,

I have this applied "

Now, you can do an automatic PGI once the shipment is complete. You can do this by creating a variant in program 'RV56ABST' for auto PGI and assign the variant created in SPRO > Logistics Execution > Transportation > Shipments > Define and Assign Activity Profiles for your shipment document type at shipment completion level.

This above configuration ensures that when you tick 'Shipment Completion' in VT01N or VT02N and save the document, it will PGI the deliveries (Associated with Shipment document) automatically. "

see link: http://scn.sap.com/thread/1751071

But the important question is if you "when you PGI a delivery, should it automatically Complete the shipment in VT02n?"

Answers (0)