cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status Profile in ITSM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

The standard status profile is working (SMIV). However, we tried to copy (ZMIV)and make some changes like removing status "sent to support""mrt/irt exceeded" etc.. Upon testing, the only status that can be seen in the dropdown is NEW and the initial long text of the message is missing.

Roles of the user (b_userstat and b_userst_t) already have the ZMIV in the status profile field and the necessary auth key and object category. We have also mapped the custom status.

Is there a missing step or additional activity to be done if you use your z status profile?

regards,

Grace

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

can you paste the status profile configuration screenshot.

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here are the screenshots of status profile config.

Thanks!

regards,

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Figured out the issue

In your case of status profile

Status NEW - It has range from 10 to 15

but for In Process the no.s is 20 which is not lying in above criteria

so if you want to navigate from NEW to IN PROCESS then choose range from 10 - 20 for NEW status

this will definately resolve the issue if not let me know

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakhar,

Are you referring to the sequence 20 of status in process? Anyway, you are right that i just need to work with the minimum and maximum range.

I have another concern, when i tried the standard status profile slfn0001, it worked. However, i copied it in z namespace, but the customized did not worked. And when i retested the standard slfn0001, it also did not work anymore. I am getting the rabax state error when trying to send the incident/message. Any idea?

I wanted to try slfn0001 since it suits more our process requirement.

Appreciate your help.

regards,

Grace

Answers (0)