cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI PCK Does Not Read Imported Tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Scenario is as follows:

1. I have an environment from which I export all my objects (comm channels, send agr., receive agr.).

2. I use loadercli to extract all the following tables:

TABLEEXTRACT table XI_AF_CPA_PARTY data outstream file '/home/j2eadm/loader/unix/XI_AF_CPA_PARTY.txt' RECORDS

//

TABLEEXTRACT table XI_AF_CPA_SERVICE data outstream file '/home/j2eadm/loader/unix/XI_AF_CPA_SERVICE.txt' RECORDS

//

TABLEEXTRACT table XI_AF_CPA_CHANNEL data outstream file '/home/j2eadm/loader/unix/XI_AF_CPA_CHANNEL.txt' RECORDS

//

TABLEEXTRACT table XI_AF_CPA_MOD_CONF data outstream file '/home/j2eadm/loader/unix/XI_AF_CPA_MOD_CONF.txt' RECORDS

//

TABLEEXTRACT table XI_AF_CPA_MOD_SEQ data outstream file '/home/j2eadm/loader/unix/XI_AF_CPA_MOD_SEQ.txt' RECORDS

//

TABLEEXTRACT table XI_AF_CPA_MAPPING data outstream file '/home/j2eadm/loader/unix/XI_AF_CPA_MAPPING.txt' RECORDS

//

TABLEEXTRACT table XI_PCKMAPPINGS data outstream file '/home/j2eadm/loader/unix/XI_PCKMAPPINGS.txt' RECORDS

//

TABLEEXTRACT table XI_AF_CPA_BINDING data outstream file '/home/j2eadm/loader/unix/XI_AF_CPA_BINDING.txt' RECORDS

//

3. I use loadercli to import the very same tables to a different machine on the network, which has only part of the objects which I am trying to import (I am trying to overwrite the entire table)

4. First problem - I receive a "SQL error 200 = Duplicate key (error position: 1)".

5. I thought the overwrite is the problem, so I deleted all the objects and tryed importing again, this time - successfully.

6. Main problem - After restarting the J2EE engine and the DB, the PCK tool recognizes all the new objects, but does not recognize the Communication Channel's File Access Parameters!!

7. Even weirder - if I look at the imported tables through SQL studio for example, the ATTRIBS field for all the objects is imported correctly!

Anyone ever bumped into this?

Thanks for your help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the changelist???

SAP note 831162 has no info in this

Former Member
0 Kudos

We use the same user for admin and for regular use.

Please advise further, Thanks again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

then go to changelist and their select your imorted objects and activate them.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please just help me with the "changelist", this is the final barrier before I solve this issue.

What is it and how do I access it?

Thanks again!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ronen,

changlist is like version mangement tool you will see it just below the tool bar and select it and then you need to activatethe changes in that . use chekc box open only and yu will see changelist in ur name.and right click andactivate then u should see ur objects .

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Change list , whenever we change in any object immediately , one entry will be added to changelist .

change the objects in IR

In IR , goto click on changelist tab and reactivate all.And come back to ID.. also do it.

Now refresh the SXI_CACHE, delta refresh and full refresh .

regards

Chilla..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After resterting the J2EE, did you logon with proper uid,pwd.. why am asking ,bcz, that usd has the proper authorisations..to access the directory.

plz see the SAP Note 831162 FAQ: XI 3.0 JDBC Adapter

Regards

Chilla..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, it is the same user/pass as I always use, I am quite certain it not not a matter of permissions.

Any other ideas?

Former Member
0 Kudos

your adapter settings are machine dependent. you need to active our changelist once you import directory objects.

Former Member
0 Kudos

How do I do that?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP Note 831162 FAQ: XI 3.0 JDBC Adapter

Regrds

Chila.

Former Member
0 Kudos

goto our changelist.then transfer them from admin to your userid and activate the changes.