cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to control the fields/tabs in the Access Request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I would like to know how to control the fields in the GRC 10, for example, in the Access Request, I want to be able to make certain fields to be mandatory and certain fields to be display only.

Is there a way to figure out the config or is there a center place for all the configurations?

Appreciate any help and guidance available.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Keep in mind that  EUP settings are not the only option. If what you want to hide is not configurable in the EUP settings, the other option is to change the webdynpros. Althought it does not require a developer key, our ABAP team preferred that they handle it for us, so we are in process of having them do exactly that, copy the delivered webdynpros into custom ones to hide the fields we do not expect to use, for example the password reset related fields.

See this document for more information:

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-46091

Regards,

Gretchen

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

good point - I was keeping my answer to the standard configuration settings. Forgot completely about copying the web dynpros to change the configurations. Agree also on using the ABAP team - they have a naming convention and it's always good to have a second set of eyes when doing that type of work

Cheers

Colleen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think this webdynpro option is pretty much flexibe than EUP configuration. I have discovered this option recently but the document you shared is very good. I´ll keep in my favorites.

Regards,

Gabriel

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I managed to get it done via the configuration. It has been a great help from everyone.

I hardly post disusssion or questions. I want to give points to everyone but I cannot find my own posting via SDN.SAP.COM. i followed instruction to go to my Content tab but I can only find my very old posting. I came to this site via my email.

Can someone please guide me how I can get back to this discussion and update the discussion as 'Answered' and give points to all?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try these steps:

1. Logon in scn.sap.com

2. Click on Communications button in the up right side of the page.

3. Click on your post in the left down side of the page:

4. I wonder that your post might have an option to give points and choose the best answer.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you need to logon with the user id you had used to create this discussion to see the buttons for correct answer and helpful answer.

Only the author of the question can close the question.

you created this discussion with yewthye.yim

but you continued then with use id p204730 , both show the same user name. you can see it in the status bar of the browser if you move the cursor over the use name.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

as everybody stated EUP.

you can find the document as well.

heres the link

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-1598

Regards,

Prasant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Tew Thye Yim,

GRC Access control provide you theoption to restrict fields in the access request via the End User Personalization settings.

Please follow the path SPRO-> IMG-> GRC-> Access Control->User Provisioning-> Maintain End User Personalization.

Here you can create your EUP ID and then make the field mandatory, editable or visible based on your requirement. You can also make changes in the default EUP ID 999.

I hope this will help.

Thanks & Regards

Japneet singh

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Yew

In the IMG for CUP you can set the fields as visible, mandatory, etc. It's under Maintain EUP Settings

Governance, Risk and Compliance > Access Control > User Provisioning > Maintain End User Personalisation

Regards

Colleen