cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print version button not available in Access Risk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi GRC folks,

I have an issue with the controlling of the buttons available in each different application.

I would like to know if there is a center place for configuration of the buttons.

For example, I want to be able to see the 'Print' and 'Print Version' button in the Access Risk page.

If there is no center place for configuration, can anyone please provide guidance on how to troubleshoot such as deriving where the configuration is and etc?

I would like to know how to troubleshoot issues in GRC instead of just been fed with answer all the time.

I am on GRC 10 SP09

Many thanks.

Jonathan Yim

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

well Colleen Replied most..

just adding 1 point for trouble shooting.

Hoping you are good in ABAP.

You can check the program its calling and do a trouble shooting there

You know about alv and buttons and tabs are created.

hope this is not feeding with answers but good enough to start trouble shooting.

Regards,

Prasant

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Jonathan

Because you've mentioned you don't want to be "fed with answer" I'm going to answer this generically and not specific to the print buttons you ask about.

You've already asked about the Access Request page in another thread - which is controlled via End User Personalisation

For the WF Inbox - that's using POWL, however some of the buttons for approval is set in task settings in the MSMP

Some access is then controlled by security authorisations and Access Control Owner Set ups.

For the rest of webdynpro you will be looking at SE80 and Component Controllers. You can start by looking at the launchpad configuration in LDP_CUST and SICF for the webdynpro. From there you have to track back through SE80

For pretty much everything else, if you are really:

I would like to know how to troubleshoot issues in GRC instead of just been fed with answer all the time.

I suggest you debug the code, attend training, trial and error, critically analyse, etc to achieve that. It's how I learned GRC. Troubleshooting in SAP is still the same steps - rule out security, rule out configuration, run traces, etc. This is the approach I took to learning GRC.

Someone else in the community might be able to answer about the print buttons. However, I suspect the appear where they are because of the code.

Regards

Colleen