cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where i can see Analysis for Mat.Determination??

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All

Once after entering the required material and quantity in VA01--if we go to environment in menu---analysis--here we can see the material determination analysis on/off---where we can see this analysis after entering ON.

Also in the same environment path--if i select accounting documents--system throws me a message--there is no funds management document for sales order XXXXXX--what is funds management??

Pl Help

Phanikumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Phani,

Material determination is nothing but system replaces the article entered with another article number.

With standard configuration, first maintain the article determination condition record using VB11. Here you create the record in a such  a way that when you enter a barcode in Sales order item field, the system replaces that barcode with article number.

Before entering the item in sales order, turn the analysis ON. Now enter the Barcode number and press enter. If the analysis is ON, system will show another screen where it will show that for your entered barcode, the system has found a material determination condition record. Please below screen shot.

I hope this will help.

Regards,

Amit

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Amit,

Thanks for your detailed screen shot descriptions.

This question was answered and thread closed.

Phanikumar

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All

Thanks for your replies. Once after switching ON of material determination in VA01 by going to Environment in menu bar--where I can see this analysis in Sales order-seems to be now I am clear on my query.

Phanikumar

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Phani,

Please mark the question as answered so that it does not appear unanswered on the list.

Thanks,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Phani,

As already replied my amit  you can do the analysis. Basically all determination  runs through condition techniques which involves the table, record, types, access sequences.

On the other side you want to know with which your material has replaced you can go to item details & check original material.

Thanks

Sukant Chakraborthy

alejandro_mejias
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Funds managment is part of FM module

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_globext607_10/helpdata/en/f0/ca33a5260211d28a430000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

Probably your account determination requires a funds center with enough budget to perform the action.

Best regards