Did you mean: 

HCM Master Check for SYSUNAME of Employee loop error

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

Use

IDM 7.2 SP8

I am currently facing the following problem:

I have performed all the required steps for the HCM Export.

Run the the well-known report RPLDAP_EXTRACT_IDM.

Get the message that all data sent correctly.

So the "Staging Area" is triggerd.

I get into a loop error in the pass HCM Master Check for SYSUNAME of Employee.

here the pass details:

I have just adjusted the SYSUNAME field. In the mapping and the query it is always SYHR_A_P0105_AF_SYSUNAME without "P0105 infotyp" before.

in the pass Write HCM Employee To SAP Master i did the same:

can someone tell me how to set it correctly?

Thank You Very Much.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

normann
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Gerhard

if you have a look at the script sap_pernrExistenceCheck you can see that it stops in 2 cases:
a) The person comes from HCM wihtout personnel number (quite impossible I think)
b) The person has personnel number but no system user name and does not exist in IdM. IdM cannot create the user without a system user name. If you want to do that you have to change the settings according to the documentation (Config Guide): http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwidmic_72/helpdata/en/c1/a1b072134844d48fe00b30f588f339/content.htm?fra...

Regards
Norman

terovirta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Norman Nuernberger wrote:

Hello Gerhard

if you have a look at the script sap_pernrExistenceCheck you can see that it stops in 2 cases:
a) The person comes from HCM wihtout personnel number (quite impossible I think)

The PERNR is commented out in Gerhard's screen shot. What happens if you re-enable the attribute?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Thank you very much for your reply.
I was able to solve the problem now.

It was of course a mapping problem.

As Matt already said, "HCM Master Check for SYSUNAME of Employee" skips because they have lots of test users in HCM without a "Username" SYSUNAME.

The script sap_pernrExistenceCheck skips the job exactly as Norman mentioned.

BR Gerhard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello?

nobody has an idea?

BR Gerhard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys where are you? Matt, are you on vacation? 🙂

Everyone who has made a successful connection HCM <-> IDM should know this.

former_member2987
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm here Gerhard, just haven't done HCM in a while so I'm not sure (don't have HCM in my sandbox, wish I could

After thinking some, it sounds like the entries are invalid for some reason.  I think when I saw something like this once before I did a uSkip and dumped the entry to the log.  I then gave the log to the HCM folks and they did something to the users (I think removed them as they were invalid users for one reason or another)

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.