SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MM41 Performance

former_member348835
Participant
0 Kudos

It takes about 2 seconds to save a new article in transaction MM41. This performance can be traced with transaction ST05. However, it may take several minutes, before the records are saved in table MARA, MARC, MVKE. No background jobs are visible. How can I trace the reasons for this performance?

2 REPLIES 2

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no separate method for tracing the performance for the given tables. The same transaction ST05 can help you to find SQL performance for these tables.

Apart from this, you can also see the status of indexes of these table in DB02 transaction to analyze. In the same transaction there is an analysis for I/O performance.  Using these two tcodes, you will be able to trace the performance while creating article segments for MARC and MVKE tables. Due to issue in indexes also it may take more time to save data in these tables.

I hope this will help.

Regards,

Amit

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please, see Note 127905 - Performance: article maint. & data transfer art. as a checklist and related notes.

Check also if there are additional secondary indexes in tables (MARC, MBEW, MVKE and so on).

Regards

Eduardo