cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agentry Button Picture Background

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

is there any option to define button with picture as a background in Agentry Editor?

Thank you for answer

sample buttons:

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Martin,

What platforms are you developing for?

Are you asking about the buttons that go on the bottom or size of the screen, or fields that you want to use as buttons?

If you are creating a screen button, there is a line called "Image" that you can add the picture to the button.  Not the picture would will need to be added into the "Images" Section of the application first

If you want to create a field that acts like a button, i would recommend creating a Embedded Image Field type. Here you can add the image (that was already added to the "Images" section of the application).  One the field is created you can add an action to the Image Cell.

Stephen Streeter

Former Member
0 Kudos

We use Windows PPC platform with scanner.  I try to add image through line "Image" but it is just small picture on the left side. I don't know if it could be centered and if it could have bigger size than 16x16.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Embedded Image appears to be solution. Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

I used embedded image as you recommended. I set an action for image cell.
It works on Agentry ios client (v6.0.40.1) but does not work on Android Client (6.1.2.604).

Is it about Android client version ?

Thanks

jason_latko
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Serkan,

See my response about creating a wrapper action for your embedded image on your other thread.

Jason Latko - Senior Product Developer at SAP

Answers (0)