cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax Code Got Changed Automatically

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We have encountered a change in the tax code while reversing the invoice. Initially for example in Invoice the tax code was D1 and later after cancellation of Invoice the Tax code in the accounting document is D7. I checked all the change log but there is nothing related to tax code. Also checked the condition records, that is also seem to be OK.

Can anyone guide me to find the reason behind the change of Tax code?

Regards,

Aamod

Attachment: Please check the attachment for better idea.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

after cancellation of Invoice the Tax code in the accounting document is D7

Simple method to check is execute VF02, input the cancelled billing document reference and execute.  Go to condition tab and click on "Analysis" tab and check against tax condition type what combination, system is showing.  Update here your findings.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JP,

I checked as per your suggestion and found out that, the determination is identical, but the tax code is different.

Hi Csaba,

Will look into your suggested notes too and get back.

Regards,

Aamod

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the determination is identical

Did you check:

1. Is there any difference in Service render date/pricing date b/w billing date & cancellation?

2. Similar access(key combination) for maintenance of tax condition record with different tax code. Is it possible?

Thanks, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Initial Invoice date and posting date is 12.06.2013 and the cancellation date and posting date is 30.07.2013.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please follow Lakshmipathi Sir's suggestion on pricing analysis, which I suggestion you earlier.

Posting date will not effect pricing/service render date.

Thanks, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Aamod,

Please check the following SAP notes, especially the first one. Some changes in the pricing procedure might have been done in the meantime.

112609  - How are tax codes transferred to conditions

388112  - Change of pricing procedures in the production system

Best regards,

Csaba Soltesz

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check your pricing analysis for your concern Tax Condition type in Invoice & its cancellation invoice to know on what bases system is determining those tax code D7 & D1, respectively.

Thanks, JP