cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting Master Forecast profiles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear APO Gurus,

I need to delete around 50 unwanted Master Forecast profiles but unable to due to the following -

These profiles are used in some of the process chains/Activities/mass processing jobs etc. 

I am finding it dificult to delte them as i keep getting messages that it is either used in some activity or some mass processing jobs and its time consuming.

I have tried using table /SAPAPO/DP440G  and /SAPAPO/TSPLBAKT to check if any process chains or mass jobs are displayed pertaining to these profiles but was unlucky.

Requesting your kind help on how to resolve this issue.

Regards

Gopi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi,

If not already tried.....

First check the master forecast profiles in the table /SAPAPO/TSPLBAKT and get the corresponding Planning Activity Keys where the master profiles are used.

Then check these Planning Activity Keys in table /SAPAPO/TSPLBSEL, to get the Background Job nos.

If possible a SQL query can be made in SQ01 transaction with these 2 tables.

You then know the jobs where the specific master forecast profile is used.

For finding process chains where the specific jobs are used, table RSEVENTHEAD may be useful.

Regards

Datta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Datta,

Thank you for your kind response,  I was able to identity the Background jobs as per your advice using table /SAPAPO/TSPLBSEL.  While using the next table RSEVENTHEAD, for finding the process chains, the background jobs i selected were not available at all.  Also when i just viewied the table, i noticed that the Process chain ids were displayed instead of Process chain names.

Could you kindly help on how to go about further.

Regards

Gopi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check t-code RSM37 instead of SM37. You will land some tables to create the query with process chain names and get the where used list you want.

Even then I am not sure you will be able to track which process chain contains the forecast job. Try finding the tables in which actions of an activity are stored. I don't think even this will tell you as internally they are all saved as guid's.

Coming to the purpose viz. deleting forecast profiles, you wont be allowed to delete unless you remove them from the BG activities.

So you need to do a trade off analysis to see which option is easy. manual or discovery.

Regards

Borat

Answers (0)