Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Validations in SD Documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all!

I have the following issue:

In the customer master data the customer 1 is blocked is all sales areas (order block, delivery block and Billing block), however in the creation of a sales order in tab "PARTNERS" when i change the customer in the partner function "Consign" to customer 1 it doesn´t give me any error or warning message.

What exit can i use to issue a warning or an error message?

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ana,

what is the partner function "consign". Could you please specify the code (TPAR-PARVW) ?

Could you please check in table TVASP there is a record for the specific order block - order type ?

Best regards,

Ivano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SB is the partner function for Consignment, if the inventory is maintained under third party.

Regards

Bhupal

former_member216765
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

This could be because, when we put block on any customer the system restricts the same for SP,SH,PY and BP partner functions.

Now say you have put over all block to cutomer 1, then system will not allow you create any sales document with SP for customer 1. Even if you use customer 1 and assign it to Customer 2 with no blocking reason then also system will block the processing for customer 2.

I suggest you check the partner determination procedure for Account Group 001 SP and check wether partner function 'Consign' is included in the determination, if it is not included then include the same and Test the scenario also kindly share your results.

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Plz check whether you have Assigned the Customer Blocking Reasons to the sales Document Types.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Thanks for your reply.

the blocking reasons are maintain in spro for the document types so that´s not the problem.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you found the solution