cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract recognition not actualised by credit memo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I'm trying to do a credit memo based in the SD contract. In order to do that, I use the transaction "VA01" with a SD contract number as reference.

With the customizing did, I can invoice and transfer the document to accounting. The lines in VBREVC are created.

The point is when I do the transactions VF44 and VF42, I can see the credit memo and the SD contract's revenue recognition separate.

Exist some way to actualise/reduce the credit memo's revenue recognitions of the contract's revenue recognition?

I'd like to have in the contract all revenues recognition (credit memo and contract) together. Doing that in the VF45 of the contract we are see all documents related to the contract and the actualized revenue recognition.

May you please help me solve that matter?

Please let me know if I'm not so clear.

Thanks in advance for your help

Kinds regard

Elisabete

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please let me know if I'm not so clear

Yes please explain little bit clearly as I am unable to understand your requirement.  Normally, we can execute Revenue Recognition directly for a Contract before creating a billing document  or after a Billing Document is generated.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for your answer, plase find attached tthe documentation of this problem. I hope that going to help to anderstand the point.

Please let me know if you need more details.

Kinds regard

Elisabete