cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The import com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.uielib.standard.impl cannot be resolved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, experts,

I upgraded CE7.31 from CE7.0.

I had imported some WDJ application from NWDS7.0 which is local WDJ project without DC and SC.

Now, the application report error:"The import com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.uielib.standard.impl cannot be resolved"  after imported WDJ application to the NWDS7.3.

I think the java package "com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.uielib.standard.impl" has been deprecated by NWDS7.3.

I read some documents that told me that need a dependencies DC, but I don't find how to add these new DC to resolve the problem, and I don't know which DC is my requirment.

Do you hint me some hint for the problem?

Best regards,

tao

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

after import, did you convert it to DC?

0 Kudos

Hi, Jun,
Thank you very much for your help at first!

I have deploy the WDJ project successfully to the CE7.3.1 portal, and I can find the wdj name as local/[%applicationName%] in the hppt://hostname:port/nwa,.

I don't sure that I have converted wdj project to a DC. Do you tell me how to get whether the wdj project is in a DC?

Thanks a lot again!

Best regards,
tao

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

right click the project to see if you still have the option to convert the project to DC

0 Kudos

Hi,
Thanks a lot for you help at first!
I found the "Convert Project to Development Component" in the context menu after I right click the project.
If I click the context menu, the NWDS let me to put it to a localcomponent.
Is it necessary that add the project to localcomponent for deploy it to my portal?
The NWDS don't also report error after I changed my WDJ code. The following is my code:

before code:
import com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.uielib.standard.impl.TextView;

public static void wdDoModifyView(IprovateChangeView wdThis,... ,com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.api.IWDView view, ...){
TextView textview = (TextView)view.getEelement("AdvinfoTextView");
}

Now code:

import com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.uielib.standard.api.IWDTextView;

public static void wdDoModifyView(IprovateChangeView wdThis,... ,com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.api.IWDView view, ...){
IWDTextView textview = (IWDTextView)view.getEelement("AdvinfoTextView");
}

Thanks again for your help!

Best regards,
tao

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

please set it as answered if your problem is solved.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you read the following thread about migration to NetWeaver 7.3: Migrate WebDynPro to Netweaver 7.3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your help at first.

As you know, the imported WDJ application from NWDS7.0 is local WDJ project without configurate trace, SC in the CE7.0, so I can't migrate them from CE7.0 to CE7.3 accroding the link "Migrate WebDynPro to Netweaver 7.3".

After directly imported these WDJ project from NWDS7.0 to NWDS7.3, I have found the project in the NWDS7.3.

But now, some view in the WDJ component report compile error:"com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.uielib.standard.impl cannot be resolved".

I try to get development API  of the CE7.3 for resolving these compile error.

Do you give me some hint for these api? Thanks a lot again!

Best regards,

tao