cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSL Issue in HTTPS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am facing issue while selecting the actual partner's SSL from Integration Directory.

I have imported the server's certificate in the TrustedCA's keystore so that it is accessible. But while selecting it from ID in receiver agreement, I am able to see the root and Intermediate certificates but not the actual certificate.

I have imported the entire CA's hierarchy as root -> Intermediate -> Actual certificate.Certificates common name (CN) matches the url/host.

I tried to enter the Keystore entry manually but I am getting the error "Peer certificate rejected by ChainVerifier".

When we are unable to select the SSL from ID means the certificate installation not done properly?

Regards,

Rama.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I wanted to say before abap stuck, i had a typo mistake.

Have you checked this note Note 1309239 - Configuration Wizard: PI NetWeaver initial setup, the question 16?

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for the solution.

Now I am facing other probelm,

Error while receiving by HTTP (error code: 407 , error text: ICM_HTTP_SSL_ERROR)

Below is the trace :

<Trace
level
="1"
type
="System_Error">HTTP-Client: exception during receive:
HTTP_COMMUNICATION_FAILURE
</Trace>

</Trace>
<Trace level="1" type="System_Error">HTTP-client: error response=
<html><head><title>Application Server
Error</title></head><body> <H2><b>500 Native SSL
error</b></H2><br> Error is logged with Tag:
{00215343}<br><hr> Wed Oct 09 05:29:22 2013
</body></html>
</Trace>
<Trace level="1" type="System_Error">Error while receiving by HTTP (error code: 407
, error text: ICM_HTTP_SSL_ERROR)
</Trace>
iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you tried to use the certificate in your browser?, may be it could be wrong. If you would open another thread with the new problem more SCN members will collaborate.

Regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi RamaDevi,

Where have you installed the certificate, abap or java stuck?, if you have installed in java stuck and you PI version is lower than 7.3 try to restart the ICM.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have installed it on Java stack and PI version is 7.3

Regards,

Rama.