cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material component appearing in PR/PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

I tried to add a material component to an external activity in PS. But while creating PR or PO both are coming, ie, activity as well as material component. Is it a standard functionality? I dont want this material component to be appeared in PR or PO. is there any solution for this.

Pl. advice..

with rgrds

Pradeep.M

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not sure on your issue. Please add some screen shot on it so that we can analyze it better.

Anyway, create PR by using internal activity as sugested by Amit in his post above.

Also, why you want this material field as disappeared? Please let us know.. 

Anyway, there are ways like field modification and screen variants to make it happen..

Regards

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not sure on your issue. Please add some screen shot on it so that we can analyze it better.

Anyway, create PR by using internal activity as sugested by Amit in his post above.

Also, why you want this material field as disappeared? Please let us know.. 

Anyway, there are ways like field modification and screen variants to make it happen..

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Your problem is not clear.? I think you are getting two PR at your external activity.

If this is so..? then system behavior is correct.You are getting one PR for activity and other for material component.

External activity = task you purchase, and thus you get a PR,

e.g. subcontracting work. If this is not your intention, use the internal activity instead, and assign your materials there. Afterwards, you will get PR’s only for those.

Internal activity is used just to collect the components which are to be purchased. The activity need not have any other function, but may have them when needed.

The ‘External activity’ you may use as part of the overall scheduling/planning, when you purchase the whole activity, e.g. Design work, Installation work, Transportation etc. from an external subcontractor

Please correct me, If I understood your problem wrong.?

Regards,

Amit Rajoria