cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goods Issue date different still single invoice for multiple Deliveries and sales orders.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have a requirement where i need a single invoice for multiple delivery documents and sales orders.

-> Payer

-> Inco term

-> Payment term

-> Actual GI Date from Delivery

-> Shipping Condition

-> Account Assignment Group

-> Exchange rate (in case of export sale order)

-> Foreign trade data.

the above fields are same for both the orders but goods issue dates will be different.

In this case i need to create a single invoice.

Can anyone help in configuring this.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes this is a standard functionalilty of SAP.  As you should be aware  Actual GI date is nothing but your invoice date and since in your case, they are different, system is splitting into two.  To avoid this, you can execute VF04 where you can see a tab "Default Data".  Select this tab and input the required billing date against the field Billing Date after maintaining those two deliveries.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir ,

I tried this but i am getting error as the purchase order number is different. Split invoice is being created. Single invoice is only created when purchase order numbers are same.

So Please suggest the procedure when PO numbers are different

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to VTFL, select your delivery and billing document type where you can see a field "Reference number".  Most probably, you would have maintained "A" here.  Make it as a blank field and retry the process.

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir Mudigooda,

Please check if the following notes are able to help you.

546668 - FAQ: Delivery split when creating deliveries

137937 - SD scheduling agreement: Delivery split for e

377501 - Delivery split with backlogged delivery date

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Simon