Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extension Collection type does not appear

former_member182305
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

I am creating an Extension Definition, I check the box that says use as collection field. I filled all the information requiered. The extention is to cusotmize the Tab1 for the Master Agreements. I set appear after the Divider 3, but when i go to a master agreement created the new extension won´t appear.

I tryied to create another MA and go to the Tab, but it doesn't appear either. I read the next in SAP help:

NOTE: Extension definitions are statically cached. Changes may not immediately affect the creation of new objects. After a period of time, the cache will refresh and the change will be visible. You can also use the Cache tab on the System Information page to force an immediate refresh of the Extension Definition cache.

I went to System information, on the Cache Tab and i Refresh the Extensions definition and it didn't work either.

do you have an idea on how i can solve this issue??

Thank your for your Answers

Best regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Sebastian,

Extensions and Extension Collections by default will be displayed on the bottom of the header page. I’m assuming you have already checked the header page.

Generally speaking there is no need to clear the cache for extensions so I’m guessing that’s probably not the issue here. Are other extension displayed on the page as expected or are they having same problem?  How was the extension collection created? Was it created via object migration? Did you see any issues at the time of creation?

When you go to the extension definition page, do you see the FCI_DYN_xxx table for the extension collection?

I would check the logs for related errors if you haven’t already.

Hopefully answers to these will give us some idea on what is going on.

Regards,

Vikram

former_member182305
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for your Answer Vikram. I searched everywhere and the field didn't appear. It was some problem with the application since we restart the server and CLM and it started working just fine. 

Thank you very much again for your post.

Best Regards.

Sebastian.

Answers (0)