cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO DP - Notes Upload

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are in the process of closing a planning area and migrating all users to just one planning area. Users are interested in migrating the notes as well. I would like to know if notes can be copied from one planning area to another or is there any upload utility or function module for this purpose.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, there're some functionalities about notes in transaction /sapapo/sdp_notes. It provides notes download/upload functionalities, as well as copy notes, but only from one version to another for the same planning area.

System first find out the note table for the planning area in table /sapapo/tsareate, field DOCTAB. Here you can find a table name starts from '/1APO/F'. In this /1APO/F table, you'll find all the notes, and their Document IDs. Then according to the document id, it looks into table XTXL. The actual text data of the note is saved in field CLUSTD as raw data.

former_member215376
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ada Lv,

Good day.

May I know how can I find table XTXL in APO system? Looks like this is not existing at least in our APO system. Thanks for he feedback.

Regards,

AA

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,
Sorry, it should be table STXL.
You can use field STXL-TDNAME = APODSP+/1APO/FXXXX-DOCID to select the entry.

BR, Ada

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

There is a standrad SAP Program /SAPAPO/COPY_NOTES. This copies notes from one version in the planning area to another version in the SAME Planning Area.

I could not find a program to copy from one PA to another PA.

There is other program to download notes.

/SAPAPO/TS_NOTES_DOWNLOAD      Download Notes for Planning Areas

I think this may be useful for you.

Hope this gives some insight.

regards

Datta