cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR Trigger--> Valid to date not populating correctly HR trigger after upgrade to SP13

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have recently upgraded the GRC 10 from SP9 to SP13. We have implemented HR-Trigger before upgrade. System was updating the valid to date properly on user account in case of future termination in HR system. After upgrade system is updating date as infinite (12/31/9999) not the future termination date.

Please let me know if anyone has faced such scenario.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Ajay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Colleen,

I have already implemented S-Note (1823821) that didn't resolve the issue.

Thanks,

Ajay

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay

Sounds like you need a SAP Message opened... if you haven't already

When you get a solution can you post it in this thread so others can see?

Regards

Colleen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Colleen,

Yes, I already opened the message, waiting for SAP response. Will definitely update the resolution once issue is resolved.

Regards,
Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Finally we were able to fix the issue.

Root Cause:

In code for populating the access request, there is hard coding for date format. Code expect date format for the data should be as dd.mm.yyyy.

This format is the one which is maintained for user (Communication/system) used in Connector(RFC) from GRC to HR system. If date format is maintained in any other format except dd.mm.yyyy, function for populating the access request can't interpret date properly and return 12/31/9999 in the output.

Currently there is no SAP note to fix this issue.

Resolution:

Maintain default date format for user (used in connector/RFC connection) as dd.mm.yyyy

Thanks & Regards,
Ajay

Answers (0)