SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SEPA for Fi-Ca(x)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a problem with creating the SEPA-XML in SAP-ISU Fi-Ca, in the creditor part of the xml. The ent to end id is "NOTPROVIDED", the amount, name adres city are there but no bank details and no RmtInf / Ustrd.

When I put a function module in the note to payee (TFK042FW) and activate the field "Struc.Active" I get a short dump.

The Treasury, FI-AP and FI-AR and the HCM sepa files are all correct.

Who can help me with this problem,

Best regards,

Bert.

4 REPLIES 4

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bret,

I would recommend you to use the mapping procedure as "Exit Module" against the "NOTPROVIDED" node.

If the mapping and conversion rules available in the system do not meet your requirements, you can specify an exit module for an element or atom.

In this module, you can model special rules as well as select additional data that is not made available by the predefined structures.

The templates FM that you can use for your purpose are as follows-

(a) DMEE_EXIT_TEMPLATE_ABA

(b) DMEE_EXIT_TEMPLATE_EXTEND_ABA

Once you have defined the FM, you assign this under the exit function in the Source tab against the particular node.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hi Amlan,

Thank you for the information but I do not think this is the solution. I use only one XML for all the outgoing payments. For AP/AR, HCM and Treasury the XML passed the tests of our house bank.

It is only for ISU-FiCa that the Creditor information is not filled in a proper way, see the information below.

I have searched the internet for customizing information about SEPA-FiCa but I could not find it. I know I do something wrong but do not know what.

Regards,

Bert.

0 Kudos

Hi Bret,

Going though your screenshot of the XML file, I think that the node NOTPROVIDED is not at all configured in your SAP system.

If you check your configuration, you will find the node is configured as mentioned in the below screenshots-

If you want some information in this node, you need to choose a mapping procedure as discussed in my previous post.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hi Amlan,

Problem solved, the problem was caused by the number of lines for reference information for the note to payee, notification type 1. The number should be 5 otherwise you will get an overflow, no remittance info and no end to end information.

Thank you for your for the willingness to find a solution.

Best regards,

Bert.