cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prices in delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Folks,

i  know this topic has been discussed a lot but not clear, as per my requirement it is one of the legal requirement in one of the south american country to have price in delivery document, i know we can assign pricing procedure to delivery type and also fine tune the copy controls to get the price in delivery document, but in my normal process i have 5 pricing procedure and for this purpose documents recommends we can assign only one procedure to delivery type, in my case i am using same delivery type which i am using for other countries where there is no requirement to get prices in delivery note, i can control this with some logic in copy control routine.

i am worried that what condition types i have to put in that pricing procedure for delivery type so that it can bring prices in deliveries.

normally we assign pricing procedure to

1)sales area+customer pricing procedure +document pricing procedure

but in this case in logistic execution, shipping,  basic shipping functions, pricing and then assign pricing procedure to delivery types

here we only have option to assign one pricing procedure.

i have two different sales area one for service parts and one for finish goods and in normal process they have separate pricing procedures.

please guide me to follow the right path.

Regards

Sam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have a look at oss note 154529 about constrains in delivery pricing.

Check in FV50PF0P , FV50PF0P _P_KOMK_KOMP_FUELLEN and see if you can add some logic
to determine your price schema and move it to field TKOMK-KALSM.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

JM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks JM i have already checked this note but it states where we can use this functionality and it does not fit in my case but i will give a thought to see the fields you mentioned.

Regards

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam Shiz,

You could maintain the different pricing procedure for different sales area in the following path:

> spro > Logistics Execution > Shipping > Basic Shipping Functions > Pricing >

Define And Assign Pricing Procedure For Value Contract >

Define pricing procedure determination

For example you could have this setting:

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Simon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Simon,

thanks for your reply can you please explain me what will be the pricing procedure for my delivery type then,what i am saying is as in document pricing procedure for delivery, if you take a look in delivery config there is no document pricing procedure,

but anyway thanks for your help.

Sam

mahendra_jani3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

Just a thought, can you keep Document pricing procedure Blank and fill up other values and determine multiple Pricing Procedure there?

Another way is to use Document Pricing Procedure assigned to Default Order Type (DL) and check which pricing procedure system determines. (Create new Doc. Pric. Proc) (This way works for Material Determination at Delivery level so probably will work for this as well)

If you have tried then let us know the result.

Regards,

MJ.

mahendra_jani3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

About your question of Pricing Procedure and Condition type, SAP is suggesting you to refer EVP000 pricing procedure with EVP0 or EVP1 condition type.

I have never used the same so you may need to do some analysis.

Regards,

MJ.