cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Debugging tab caching problems

Former Member
0 Kudos

If tab caching fails - red icon rather than green icon at the top right of the table - what is the best way to debug that?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

For which transaction your tab caching is failing?

One of my colleague told me that you are trying IW* transactions. If yes, then can you please make sure that you have control id overwrite entries for these?

If thats not the case, let me know your transaction and i can check at my end.

You can also use "log=debug" url parameter to see the log files.

Regards,

Sushant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, the transaction in question is IW33. I have flavours that work in dev but not in test and production.

It looks like those somehow got lost (or not created properly) when installing Personas in my test and production systems. Thanks - that could be the source of the problem. I'll sort this out tomorrow and report back!

Steve.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sushant. That was the problem. Those controls didn't transport properly from client 000 during the install. Not sure why, but at least I know how to fix it

Steve.

0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

Are you saying that you did a client copy from client 000 to your client and still you did not see the SAP delivered customizing values?

Could you please check SAP Note 1869640 which has the steps to do client copy.

Regards,

Sushant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Something didn't quite work right. I thought I'd done it properly, but obviously not, and I've only just noticed. I'll check that note tomorrow and let you know.

There's aren't too many entires in that table so I've copied them by hand and everything is working OK now.

Steve.

Answers (0)