Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD Pricing : Requirement is not working in the case of Returns with reference

mahendra_jani3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have below scenario :

For Returns with reference to Invoice, Excise Condition type must not be triggered.

My VTAF setting for Pricing is G (Copy Price Elements unchanged and Re-Determine Taxes).

We created requirement with below Code and assigned to Excise Condition Type.

System is going in the Code, returning SY-SUBRC = 4 , but still condition type is being triggered in Return Order.

Requesting you to let me know if anyone has face the similar type of situation and what can be the reason for this behavior.

Regards,

MJ.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

vinod_vemuru2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please place break points in both the sub routines KOBED_990 , KOBEV_990 and check if sy-subrc is being reset in second routine at later point.

Thanks,

Vinod.

mahendra_jani3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

Thanks a lot for your response.

I understood that in Pricing Routine :

KOBED forms are getting checked at Item Level and KOBEV forms are getting checked at Header Level.

When, we have Pricing Type to copy the Pricing from the Reference Document, system sets KOBEV form SY-SUBRC as Zero at later stage.

Because of the same even though at KOBED form check condition is available, and SY-SUBRC = 4, Condition type was getting triggered.

After your suggestion we applied Logic to KOBEV form and the same worked perfectly fine.

Regards,

MJ.

Answers (0)