cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KNA1and ADRC tables are not synchronized

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Does anyone know SAP note on synchronizing KNA1 and ADRC tables ? I searched a lot but didnot get any useful SAP note.

Issue: - Client changed value of Street/house number field in customer master through XD02 from say ABC to XYZ and same was updated in ADRC table with new value XYZ. However, this value didnt get updated in KNA1 table and we could see old value i.e. ABC only despite successful save.

Crazy thing is, we got dev. work on this issue after almost 3 months where I analyzed the same issue again and I found new value i.e. XYZ was updated in both the tables, I am surprised. How did this happen? No one changed it manually in KNA1 table. Was it a result of delayed synchronization?

I tried to replicate this issue but I could not as whenever I changed value in customer master, new value was getting stored in both the tables i.e. KNA1 and ADRC. Moreover, above issue was only with one field i.e. street / house number (technical name - STREET). This was just one of the incidents and we didnt get any other such issue.

We are using SAP ECC 6.0.

Thanks in advance.

regards,

Sagar Wagh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member189545
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sagar,

It is very difficult to trace as why the difference was created.

The underlying reason for this could be number range object ADRNR,

parallel activity during the copy, same address number already exist

and the data was partially copied.

we in-corporate different method to solve such inconsistency. In this

case it just got solved by doing some dummy change and saving the

customer where the wrong data got updated.Hope i have clarified your

query.

Regards,

Zsuzsanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hartyani,

Thanks for your reply. In our case, we didnt change anything apart from changing street field that too through XD02 and system itself updated KNA1 table with new value (after 3 months). But not sure when and how because we recently checked these tables and found everything ok. We want to prohibit any such occurances in the future and hence need permanent solution.

Hope you got my point.

regards,

Sagar Wagh

vinod_vemuru2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the change logs for this field from XD03->Menu->Environment->Field changes/account changes. You may get some clue here on when change was done.

Thanks,

Vinod.