cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESS Trip form is blank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

we got problem in displaying TRIP FORM in portal, they just show a blank page without error.

we already check at back end - PR05, form is showing properly.  (we already set to show ADOBE form)

is there any missing configuration for portal?

please help.

thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Inez

Check against note 1076144 that you have the right UWL configured first of all and that you have the correct role configure;

PCD Location in the content administration of the portal:

Pcd:portal_content/com.sap.pct/every_user/com.sap.pct.erp.ess.
bp_folder/com.sap.pct.erp.ess.iviews/com.sap.pct.erp.ess.
travel_expenses/com.sap.pct.erp.ess.tripform

The URL string in the resource EMPLOYEE_TRAVEL_TRIPFORM_SRV_12 MUST be the same. Please ensure that in backend resource is define on which in your system it is empty. (This is in note 1124849 for more info)

Check it against client 000.

Financial Accounting (New)
Travel Management
  Employee Self-Services
   Homepage Framework
    Resources
     Define Resources

If this all checks out and if its a localised problem to only one or two users  - try checking that they havent blocked it through personalisation and perform a personalisation cleanup

hope this helps

Sally

Former Member
0 Kudos

To Sally,

thanks for your respond, but now we are in Ehp 5, do we still need to activate business function fin_travel_1 (as state in your reference note 1076144) ?

because that business function is not in active state.

the URL resource is the same.

To: Michael,

I've check service activation and it is in active state but when I test the service it also show a blank page.

need more advice.

thanks.

0 Kudos

If your using WD ABAP then yes ..you need to activate the FIN_TRAVEL_1 business function and migrate the resources as per the note 1076144 and its attached migration guide - plus to make sure you have the right trip form! This is for uwl_com.sap.pct.erp.mss.tra.14.zip

(If the business function is not active I presume then you are still on WD Java landscape?)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sally,

now we can display trip form in ESS.

By the way, I just curious is it right that the form is show not in PDF form?

thanks.

0 Kudos

Hi Inez

Glad to hear working now.. regards the trip form displaying in HTML - did you check the config for expert view in V_T702N_A - other settlement position 24 - here you can activate whether PDF is active or not. (But with the caveat  - if it is active it is in use for all trip schema and variants - some customers have expressed a wish to use ABAP forms for some countries and PDF for others - but this is not possible! It is all or nothing )

Hope this helps

Sally

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

how about service activation in TA SICF?

If service FITE_ (FITV_?) TRIP_FORM is not activated, page will be empty.

regards, Michael