cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Database Guide SAP Manufacturing Execution 6.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,all:

who have the doc for Database Guide SAP Manufacturing Execution 6.1 and Database Quick Reference Guide - Manufacturing ME 6.1 SDK?

email address: hjjluotuo@163.com

thanks very much!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anybody who can help  or tell me sth?

0 Kudos

I guess it should be a part of documentation pack provided within SAP ME SDK installation. Please download the SDK installer from SCN and check it there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks,I have installed the SDK for 6.1 but not found the document ,the only one is OCFG_SAPME_SDK_61.pdf

0 Kudos

It was on SCN a while ago but now the links to those documents are dead. I've addressed this question to responsible colleagues so I hope to have this fixed soon.

Meanwhile you can download SDK 6.0 package from the same SCN page and extract the guides from it. They are 99% the same as 6.1 guides.

Regards,

Sergiy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks again for your response,

but I just want that 1% difference,

I also hope to have this fixed soon,

Look forward to your good news.

0 Kudos

It is quite easy to go about that 1%:

- you have the old guide and ME 6.1 WIP/ODS database;

- you can open the database in any Oracle or MSSQL tool and compare the structure of a particular table with the descirption from the old guide;

- if any field or table is missed in the guide, then you face something of that 1%;

- in this case, you go to this forum and post a new question

Former Member
0 Kudos

,This is too cumbersome,actually,i have know the miss table and added table,but i don't know what dose it mean,so i think the official documents is a simple way to understand the new table,thanks very much!.hope you're good news.