cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order confirmed qty is zero but requirement is transferred to MD04

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SD Guru's,

I created order, at the time of order creation credit ex-poser is showing which exceeds the credit limit.

confirmed qty in scheduling also Zero only.

After saving the order i try to create delivery then it is giving warning msg Order blocked for delivery due to  credit, up to here fine.

When i go to VA02 it is not showing delivery block at header level and even schedule line also.

In md04 system transfer the sales order requirement.

if confirmed qty is zero it should not transfer to MD04 how to achieve this.

I am following auto credit check static.

Please suggest me.

Thanks in Advance.

Siva

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Siva,

To add a bit to Ganesan's answer, what you have observed is default behavior for most sales order requirements.

If you wish for ONLY the confirmed schedules to be transferred to planning, then you can set the Fix Date/Qty flag in the sales order item.  You can cause this flag to be defaulted in newly created orders if desired. OVZJ   

There are several caveats to following this method, so it should not be done without careful consideration of all side effects, and only after testing all possible business scenarios first.

Best Regards,

DB49

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi Sir,

I regularly go through your posts and suggestions, thanks for your valuable guidance. Thank you all.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Welcome and I am sure, your query is answered.  Hence, please close the thread.

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

If you feel that your query is answered please close it.

thanks,

Srinu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you. Issue closed following standard one

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Just to add the above seniors advise,

If you don't want pass the requirement simple go to respective schedule line in sales order and click on fixed date and Qty and save the sales order then that particular line item/s will not be seen in MD04

And also you could check the below treads which have the same requirement like you have now. In which some exits were mentioned which you can use to automate this for everyone.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3166116

https://scn.sap.com/thread/1862189

But before that please follow the above mentioned advises.

Your process is standard only. as per my knowledge i think many companies will accept it .

In my current client also have same process like above. Even though order is blocked for credit, still system pass the requirement to MD04.

thanks,

Srinu.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think, you need to once again check with Business.

You should be aware Confirmed quantity is only for SD side whereas, MD04 is recording the requirements for Production team what needs to be produced.  Having said this, as and when you create a sale order, the requirements would be popped up in MD04. Changing this logic is not best approach

G. Lakshmipathi