Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

open ecl viewer window hangs

reinold_mller
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear all,

some of our users call ecl viewer in the following way.

MM03 Basic Data 1

click additional data

click document data

mark line with released dokument and click view originals

dubble click line with tif Appl.

a separate window opens to view the document

then tools measurements

then calibrate and use length measurement.

after that we are not able to close the viewer window.

the window remains open until sap gui is closed via task manager.

Anyone some ideas.

thanks in advance

Reinhold Müller

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

reinold_mller
Explorer
0 Kudos

Problem solved with Patch Level 16 of ECL-Viewer 7.0

Reinhold

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Reinhold,

if you post questions about ECL Viewer behavior it is always good to post also the used version and patch level. Because all corrections for the ECL Viewer are shipped within patches by the vendor company Siemens PLM.

Best regards,

Christoph

former_member204787
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph  Hopf,

I am also getting similar issue when attached drawings unable to open at first attempt from CV03N  .If I continuously press CANCEL upto 10 times than only I got display of that drawing. I have given correct  2D format of application file path in DC30.  why its happening . Reaming  WRD, Excel and PDF format are displaying with first attempt.  can you below screen shot.

Regards,

chandu.

reinold_mller
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Cristoph,

until yesterday I used ecl viewer 7 Patch Level 12. Today I installed Patch Level 13 but nothing changes.

Best regards,

Reinhold

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph  Hopf,

I got a question about ECL Viewer.There is no viewer/navigation/tools/ in the origianls tab,and I could not display the image in SAP standard interface. I just can view the image via local image viewer.

Did I make some wrong customizing?The first image is what i want to achieve;the second image is what i get now.

Could you kindly help me for this question?

Thanks a lot.

former_member204787
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Congran,

DC30 -->  select work application-->define work application in netwrok  as  EAIWeb.webviewer2D.1 %SAP-CONTROL%  if your uploading 2D image than only navigation tools  will appears in original tab .

Thanks,

Chandra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Chandra,

Thanks a million! I set the customizing as you told me.And it works.

But I have another problem.Currently , I want to make a connection with another system B, the documents (2D,3D and so on) save in B system.I just want to show B's system document via ECL Viewer, and donot create documents in ECL Viewer.Waiting for your reply .Thank you in advance...

BR

Congran

former_member204787
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Congran.,

Attched documents will be displayed through ECl viwer I don't  know its creats documents. U mean after display documents are created in your temp folder.

Please start discussion in separate  thread for better and provide points if you get solution from inputs.

Thanks,

chandu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Chandu,

Could I have ur MSN or QQ number?And I will show u my steps in SAP.

Thank u very much.

BR

Congran