Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP CAR : Customer Activity Repository

former_member364171
Contributor
0 Kudos

hello

I need your help in order to get information about SAP CAR. My questions are:

- Business Content queries, is it possible to use the pre-definied queries in production? or I have to create a new queries for any reason (ex performance, etc)

- Connection to legacy systems: is it possible to load, kept etc SAP CAR with Legacy system (for example if the customer doesnt have SAP ECC) ?

- Relation with POS DM

thanks a lot for all your help

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is my response to both discussions you raised in SAP SD Space related to SAP CAR.

For better clarity on topic related to SAP CAR, you can raise you query in either of the following space:

SAP for Retail

- Customer Relationship Management (SAP CRM)

In meantime, you can refer SAP help for further info like use, integration, landscape diagram on SAP CAR

- SAP Customer Activity Repository(CAR)

As per my understanding, you need Source SAP ERP system in your current landscape to make use of SAP CAR.

Best Wishes, JP

former_member364171
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for your help...

only one doubt, where can I get information about the legacy system connection? I have read master guide and installation, I have not found anything...

And, do u know anything regarding implementation times?

Thanks a lot for all your help

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Frankly, I have very limited knowledge on SAP CAR. Therefore, I would suggest you to close this discussion and raise your other related queries either of the above mention SCN Space in my previous post.

Any ways, while browsing through different document on this topic. I found table related to prerequisites for installing SAP Customer Activity Repository 1.0 in page 13 of Master Guide for SAP Customer Activity Repository 1.0

Best Wishes, JP

former_member364171
Contributor
0 Kudos

yes I found it before... but not say anything regarding legacy systems...

thanks for your help

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ramesh_duraisamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP CAR is a advance version of transaction data POSDM.

Thanks and Regards,

Ramesh D