Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shop order release take a long time

vian_abduljalil
Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

when I release a shop order it's take more than 30 min to release the shop order , is this reasonable time? and during that time this process is running so the other processes in the system will be slow or stopped totally ,

what is the reason?

I have the sapme version: 

Base 6.0.4.12 Counter 4

Regards,

Vian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

vian_abduljalil
Participant
0 Kudos

hi Stuart,

thank you for your quick respnse.

the shop order have 80 Sfc.

yes, SAPME generate the SFC number but we don't have enabled the

"Commit Next Number Changes Immediately" in next number .

hi

0 Kudos

Hi Vian,

With current implementation, only one printer name is expected in the acticity rule. Though you can specify different documents in the argument of the hook - so you can print different documents on different printers.

Regards,

Sergiy

0 Kudos

Let me put my two cents in and reference the corresponding chapter of the Troubleshooting guide.

Br, Alex.

former_member182330
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Additionally to what Stuart mentioned, there could be activities set up as PRE(POST)_ORDER_RELEASE activity hooks, i.e. AUTOASSY_COMPONENT. So if you have lots of autoassy componets in BOM - that would add more SQLs and time.

Br,

KC

Former Member
0 Kudos

The release time is mostly directly proportional to, and dependent on, the number of SFCs being released, and the number of steps on the routing to which the SFC are being released. So, how many of each are there?

There is a LOT of database SQL that needs to be generated for releasing an order, so this is the bottleneck.

Is ME generating the SFC numbers, or are they supplied to ME for use? If the former, do you have "Commit Next Number Changes Immediately" in next number checked or not for SFC Release?